Monday, April 11, 2011

Linky Monday~ Organization

As Winter melts away and Spring bursts forward, I am overcome by the need to declutter and organize. I think I feel pressure to get the house put together before the yardwork/gardening takes over all my freetime. As a single person, I was organized. As part of a couple, I was organized. As a homeschooling Mom of two, not so much. It doesn't help that I don't have a basement or attic in the storage equation. I know some moms who have very cluttered homes and it doesn't bother them. They just take it in stride and seem really relaxed about it. I have tried to be like that, let it go but I have the type of personality that thinks and feels better when things are organized. Can't change how you are hard wired I guess.

Regardless of your natural organization ability and home education methods, keeping your home like you want and need; is a challenge. This weeks links are dealing with organization/decluttering of our homes and homeschooling spaces.

Organization and Simplifying



Home School Organizing

Homeschool Organization~ from Beauty That Moves


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.